Now wake up Hughes!!

Theo555

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=345708

Yes SWP is a fantastic player and people are taking notice because he is a right winger ffs!!!

He played well for England at right wing

He plays briliantly for us at right wing!

STOP playing him in centre mid!

I am so bored of people saying Vassell gives 100% every game - yes he does but doesn't stop him being distinctly average!

In a blue top i would give 100% but i am shit

Vassell is a striker and scored 1 in 5 for us!!!

big blue boy said:
your right mate shaun on the right elano in midfield vassell in the reserves

can we not just drop vassell off in some forest somewhere
nice and discreet

vassell shouldn't even be in the reserves! but i agree totally, shauny has to play on the right and elano in middle! strugglin for a decent striker atm to play with robbie, i kno he got a lot of stick on here but santa cruz would be a crackin buy

we are all of the same opinion about vassell, but not the manager who picks the team i wonder why he likes him?

big blue boy said:
we are all of the same opinion about vassell, but not the manager who picks the team i wonder why he likes him?

You might ask yourself why Pearce and Sven picked him as well and why Hughes will carry on doing so. It's because they can see the overall contribution he makes to the side. He will start scoring goals soon also.
It amazes me why people can continually apologise for Jo and his woeful lack of skill, saying he needs time, time, time. And yet Vassell is only 2 games back from injury and you condemn him already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.