Now wake up Hughes!!

Theo555 said:
kippax casual??? Are you for real? You think vassell is more skilful than elano?

Do you even bother reading people's replies because you really have misunderstood what everyone is saying

blundellbluemoon said:
vassel would struggle to get into a championship side, so why do we who are city and supposedly going places play this pile of useless shit never been any good and never will be unless dropped down to his rightful level ie pub football.

Don't talk nonsense, vassell was one of our best players pre season

pre season? You mean the friendlies? The games that dont count for anything?
Oh yes he was good in those games...

kippax casual??? Are you for real? You think vassell is more skilful than elano?

Do you even bother reading people's replies because you really have misunderstood what everyone is saying

I apologise - i did not read it properly

Marvin said:
In recent games, what have been the striking deficiencies/errors? they have been soft sendings off, back passes, and Dunne howlers. All this obsession with tactics is mis-placed......i stems from a desire to blame the manager......when the reality is that the players are just making simple mistakes. They need a couple of results, and the resultant increase in confidence
Totally agree

In recent games, what have been the striking deficiencies/errors? they have been soft sendings off, back passes, and Dunne howlers. All this obsession with tactics is mis-placed......i stems from a desire to blame the manager......when the reality is that the players are just making simple mistakes. They need a couple of results, and the resultant increase in confidence

I also agree but hughes is not totally blameless - why didnt he change it against hull earlier in the game?

Benjani made no impact and was subbed on 79 minutes - why not earlier? Vassell had a bad game and was not subbed at all - swp in centre mid was not as effective as it should have been - why was this not eradicated?

Hughes can be partly blamed for bad tactis and the inability to change against hull

Theo555 said:
pre season? You mean the friendlies? The games that dont count for anything?
Oh yes he was good in those games...

Well people seem to Judge Bojinov from friendly matches so why not Vassell!

In seriousness though he has played 3 games since Injury give him a break and he was one of our better players towards the back end of last season.

I wasn't saying Vassell should be in the team just that I can see why he has been picked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.