Now wake up Hughes!!

If reports are to be believed Hughes has dropped Elano due to poor workrate in training and on matchdays. This is the managers perogative. He has in doing so made a statement that no player is guaranteed a starting place, or is indeed bigger than the club.

However, Over the season so far our defences frailties have been our undoing more that our attacking instincts. As such when will be the right time to drop Micah? Last years collosus, this years weakness. His workrate has lessened (1st Newcastle goal was shocking). Hughes has consistently played him out of position, albeit each time he has underperformed. Is this a case of a name being too big to be dropped?

All the Dunne-haters must surely appreciate for the covering he has to do? Lets not make him a scapegoat for Micah's sake.

Dadbert said:
If reports are to be believed Hughes has dropped Elano due to poor workrate in training and on matchdays. This is the managers perogative. He has in doing so made a statement that no player is guaranteed a starting place, or is indeed bigger than the club.

However, Over the season so far our defences frailties have been our undoing more that our attacking instincts. As such when will be the right time to drop Micah? Last years collosus, this years weakness. His workrate has lessened (1st Newcastle goal was shocking). Hughes has consistently played him out of position, albeit each time he has underperformed. Is this a case of a name being too big to be dropped?

All the Dunne-haters must surely appreciate for the covering he has to do? Lets not make him a scapegoat for Micah's sake.

Not really droppable at the moment due to our injuries and suspensions but if rumours are to be believed, he and Elano are the 2 players MH is unhappy with professionalism-wise. To be taken with a grain of salt, obviously.

i can understand peoples frustration with Vass....over the last 3 seasons he has been poor....very poor...yes he works hard etc etc etc.......but he is a below average player

This conclusion is not based on the 3 games he has played since back from injury....it is based on the last 3 seasons.......he is simply not good enough and never will be now...he has shown no sign of improvement whatsoever...he produces for all his effort only the very occasional attacking threat....... he had 2 chances at the end of the game vs Hull.....cpmpletely missed his kick on the first and failed to beat the keeper with the second.....ok if it had been the first time he had done that...fine...every striker misses...but the fact that he misses vastly more than he scores is a problem....would torress have missed either of those chances, would ronaldo, berbatov, adebayour etc etc.

and the reason why people will give Jo a chance is because he has only played a dozen or so games in this country....vass has been playing here all his career.....Jo does need time to adapt....some players dont...like torres, some do like drogba and ronaldo.....whether Jo does or not is left to be seen (and im not convinced he will......)......but he does need time....

Vass over time has proved continuously that he is not a a below average professional footballer by premiership standards

Braggster said:

i totally agree, dunney does all the covering for micah richards, and dunne gets all the abuse! dont no why, and even stevie wonder would see that richards is over rated.

Theo555 said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=345708

Yes SWP is a fantastic player and people are taking notice because he is a right winger ffs!!!

He played well for England at right wing

He plays briliantly for us at right wing!

STOP playing him in centre mid!

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY AGREE why TF doesn't MH give rein to his talents ????

Robbo. said:

See it's all about opinion and just because someone has a different one to yours why not try and debate it in a grown up fashion, if you can't, why not choose just not to respond.

Now I am gettin pms for your really grown up conversation, so while your at it, why not also get your own original user name like I told you to when you first joined, that way I won't get creditted for your inadequacies :-)

Robbo said:
Robbo. said:

See it's all about opinion and just because someone has a different one to yours why not try and debate it in a grown up fashion, if you can't, why not choose just not to respond.

Now I am gettin pms for your really grown up conversation, so while your at it, why not also get your own original user name like I told you to when you first joined, that way I won't get creditted for your inadequacies :-)

Failing that, and I quote from your location:

'Better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'

Wish I had spotted that first

Theo555 said:
Written about vassell

'He will start scoring goals soon also.'

Yes because he scored 1 in 4 for villa and 1 in 5 for us.....

Robbo your only constructive reply said 'your fucking boring mate' - well i am backing up with facts - vassell should not be in the first 11 - surely even you understand that?

I agree he is a good sub to bring on but certainly not a first XI player - and as for giving 100% - well i would in a blue shirt but i a shit.

I actually like vassell but he is not good enough anymore - he had a good pre season - so what - it was pre season frendlies!!!! plus a couple of games against very poor european competition

yes you do have a point ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.