NYPD.......pay

malg

Yes....I'm bored.

Just watching some shite on telly (Blue Bloods), a pile of pump about an Irish NYPD dynasty. A few are on about second jobs as they didn't earn enough. Got me thinking about how little they must earn to have to take on second jobs, so I Googled it:

Rookie salary - £33,609
After 5 years - £47,712

Then, 1 in 6 is a detective, with no exam it's done on merit. Starting salary for detective is £70,461.

1 in 7 is a sergeant, who start on £82,696.

Fucking hell, that's good money.

Now, if the Google searches are right, who the fuck wouldn't join the pohlice in New York?

Yes....I'm bored.

Just watching some shite on telly (Blue Bloods), a pile of pump about an Irish NYPD dynasty. A few are on about second jobs as they didn't earn enough. Got me thinking about how little they must earn to have to take on second jobs, so I Googled it:

Rookie salary - £33,609
After 5 years - £47,712

Then, 1 in 6 is a detective, with no exam it's done on merit. Starting salary for detective is £70,461.

Now, if the Google searches are right, who the fuck wouldn't join the pohlice in New York?

Anyone who wanted to join the police??

Yes....I'm bored.

Rookie salary - £33,609
After 5 years - £47,712

Danger money, full of homicidal maniacs !

Yes....I'm bored.

Rookie salary - £33,609
After 5 years - £47,712

Wouldn't want to police in a country where you can purchase a gun with your eggs and milk.

Bloody hell you need to get laid lol
EOPjYvxITHGkE.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.