N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Nasri's cock up has lead to us backing out of this one, as there may not be a part exchange option if Nasri gets banned.

Watching him vs Madrid now and hes been absolutely immense. Totally different player to what he was at stoke. Definitely worth a punt
Yes he has been. But Sevilla themselves a few points off top place in La Liga, unless we're instantly trebling his wages, probably in his best interest to see the season out.

I don't know, he just looks to be jogging around all the time, yet never gave the ball away and seemed to just pop up at the crucial moments to make an interception or tackle. I reckon the slower pace of La Liga suits him, not sure he'd look as impressive back over here.

I don't know, he just looks to be jogging around all the time, yet never gave the ball away and seemed to just pop up at the crucial moments to make an interception or tackle. I reckon the slower pace of La Liga suits him, not sure he'd look as impressive back over here.

You have a point there, I'm guessing Bravo must have got up every now and again to get a light for his cigar before retreating back to his deck chair again.

Was good in that Real Madrid game. Which ended their 40 games unbeaten run. Especially that last ditch tackle to prevent Ronaldo a clear run on goal. Nasri was immense. Not to forget jovetic with the extra time winner. Nice to see ex city players making a difference.

I dont know he had his moments in the prem league...when stoke beat liverpool 6-1 he was instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.