oasis tickets

its not just outdoor gigs either.i went to oasis in liverpool a couple of weeks back and all that beer and piss throwing was going on there too. mind you the arena was obviously full of fuckin scouse chavs who have probably never been to a gig in their lives and were lookin for trouble to be honest.

Ric said:
After going to Oasis at Eastlands, and getting covered in piss despite a good gig, no way can I be arsed with this. Probably sounds mardy but being soaked in another man's piss isn't my idea of fun, regardless of the band. And Oasis aren't all that.

Same here.

Never been to an Oasis gig and not got hassle of some sort, some scousers started on me at OT Cricket ground a few years back cos my hair was 'long', my gf at the time pointed out my hair was shortern than Liams and the inherent irony in them paying 40 quid to cheer a 'puff with long hair', this confused them leaving us ample time to walk away.

At Coms on the Saturday with same girl, years later tho, and some nob ends started hassling her so I had to protect my ladies honour and throw down, at least I would have if some big meat head hadnt intervened on my behalf (the power of wearing a City badge eh?)

Next night went to the gig with my bro and some of his mates, one of them got started on (he's like 5'4) by a group of dicks, shat themselves when they realised he had bigger mates. Pussies. Bout half an hour later another mans urine was warming my shoulders whilst I repeated 'it's probably beer' to myself over and over.

Probably wont bother again.

Haha, it's always the same with any band/artist that make the cross over to the scally generation; Oasis, Arctic Monkeys etc. Sounds a bit snobbish probably, but what the fuck? Why would anyone feel the need to launch their piss over a crowd of people, unless you were a complete ****?!

Ric said:
Haha, it's always the same with any band/artist that make the cross over to the scally generation; Oasis, Arctic Monkeys etc. Sounds a bit snobbish probably, but what the fuck? Why would anyone feel the need to launch their piss over a crowd of people, unless you were a complete ****?!

That's true, 99% of the gigs I've been to have been trouble free, just the Oasis gigs that get a little too lairy for my liking. I've not seen the Arctic Monkeys since they got big but by all accounts their gigs are just as bad when it comes to nobs.

Luckily for me most of the bands I like seem to attract an audience of meek if stylish and attractive girls as well as foppish indie boys who wouldnt so much as make eye contact with you let alone throw their piss over you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.