obamma would never lead in UK due to institutional racism

LEE BRADBURY

Race watchdog has said via Sky News that Barrack Obama could never become leader in the United Kingdom due to institutional racism within the Labour Party.

Is it only me thinks these people are full of shit ?,seriously not a day goes past without these people coming out with ridiculous unfounded allegations.

I am not a Labor lover ,but they have done more for minority groups than anybody else has ever done.

I just wish these people would fcuk off and die, and stop slagging us all off, they are the route cause of ill feeling in this country,they continuously paint huge organizations with the same brush tarnishing us all.

about time they were clamped down on.

Obama is a Tory in his policies! The US parties are all Tories! Do you think he'll institute an NHS for the US? Will he buggery!

denislawsbackheel said:
Obama is a Tory in his policies! The US parties are all Tories! Do you think he'll institute an NHS for the US? Will he buggery!

Well, funny enough the European free health care attitude has been bandied quite a lot, lately. That's the road he wants to go down and he already knows it'll take a trillion dollars to implament.

He's not just said it for a soundbite, he's determined to head in that direction. Try not to judge prior his term. That doesn't start for 3 months and doesn't end for 4 years, mate.

People can be so negative on here.

and some of us don't fall for the 'new saviour' bullshit in the press. He's a US president who has inherited an economy in deep shit. If he improves the healthcare of anyone I'll eat my hat. Yanks think a UK healthsystem is tantamount to communism anyway!

denislawsbackheel said:
and some of us don't fall for the 'new saviour' bullshit in the press. He's a US president who has inherited an economy in deep shit. If he improves the healthcare of anyone I'll eat my hat. Yanks think a UK healthsystem is tantamount to communism anyway!

And yet, he was still voted in!

Gladly, not everyone is as negative as you! People are willing to see if he can improve things. I don't subscribe to a 'saviour' ieal, either, but I think it's important to wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.