obamma would never lead in UK due to institutional racism

Bigga said:
Gelsons Dad said:
He would never lead the UK as he isn't british. Having said that he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead. As for free health it's an expensive disaster. I have to have health insurance here in Switzerland. It's a competitive market and good value for money. Cheaper than NI in the UK.

Excuse me, whilst I try and work out your logic, GD...

..."he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead"... but you've managed to prove the fact "he isn't American" by that ludicrous statement, alone??

You're the accuser, so YOU prove your accusation!

I was just referring to the internet rumor that his birth certificate is faked and his Grandmother was the only living relative who knew the truth.

One thing for sure is he isn't a brit and I think he's Catholic isn't he so regardless of his colour he couldn't be PM

i agree with lee bradbury, that twat in the race relations dept who gets paid thousands of pounds by us tax payers is just full of shit... he should be brought to book instead of the labour party bowing to the twat....tories would have come out and called him a knob ages ago

Gelsons Dad said:
One thing for sure is he isn't a brit and I think he's Catholic isn't he so regardless of his colour he couldn't be PM

Eh? Pretty sure Catholics can be elected PM GD.

mackenzie said:
Gelsons Dad said:

there's never been a catholic pm,as the prime minister appoints senior members of the church of england,it would seem improper to have one,and constitutionally wrong,although there is no law banning it

paddystyle said:
mackenzie said:
Gelsons Dad said:

there's never been a catholic pm,as the prime minister appoints senior members of the church of england,it would seem improper to have one,and constitutionally wrong,although there is no law banning it

That is interesting paddy.

Blair was virtually a practising Catholic but nothing much was said, although I do remember reports in the Media suggesting he would only "convert" when he left office. That explains it.

yeah blairs children have all been raised as catholics,he's expected to convert with in the next few months,it's an arcane law that has never been tested,if the situation did arise,i'd imagine they'd find a way to accomodate a catholic pm,by reverting the church of england appointments either back to the monarch or the anglican synod

Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:
Gelsons Dad said:
He would never lead the UK as he isn't british. Having said that he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead. As for free health it's an expensive disaster. I have to have health insurance here in Switzerland. It's a competitive market and good value for money. Cheaper than NI in the UK.

Excuse me, whilst I try and work out your logic, GD...

..."he isn't american either and the only one who could prove it is now dead"... but you've managed to prove the fact "he isn't American" by that ludicrous statement, alone??

You're the accuser, so YOU prove your accusation!

I was just referring to the internet rumor that his birth certificate is faked and his Grandmother was the only living relative who knew the truth.

And I actually believed you were a smarter guy than that!

'Internet rumour'?? So, how many of these 'rumours' do you believe? There's the one where he hasn't disclosed his true age, having secret dinners with terror sympathisers, 'palling around with terrorists'(we all know who said that!), won't release college thesis(Sean Hannity), the birth certificate(you already know), he's a muslim/ an Arab/ a terrorist(various nutjobs, but take your pick) and some dude secretly trying prove William Ayers really wrote Obama's 'The Audacity of Hope' autobiography... Oh and he's just waiting for the right time to open the borders and allow immigrants to run free...

So many juicy ones, just off the top of my head!

Oh and by the way, some clown already tried to take the birth certificate thing to Supreme Court and it got thrown the fook out.

What more does the man have to do? The hate is SO clear from certain people!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.