Obesity in uk

This is a very good post. 9-12 Every day should be the academic studies. 12-1 Lunch. 1-3:30 P.E, cooking, languages etc with Wednesdays free every week from 12 for sports/games/activities/clubs like at University. For 14 year olds plus, another afternoon should be free to learn trades and skills in preparation for the real world. In the final year this should be a placement at local firms. There should be school run activities (for a small fee) all days except Wednesday's to encourage kids to be more active, such as swimming, martial arts etc.

In Spain the kids are in school from 9-5 and have after school activities every day. In all honesty it's too much and most kids here are destroyed but there should be a happy medium between theirs and our systems.
There is as many fatties in Spain as the uk plus schooling down here is 8-3 max plus dinner time after with any other time as recreo. I went to McDonald's last night in Lorca and I had to queue for 30 mins it was heaving.

There is as many fatties in Spain as the uk plus schooling down here is 8-3 max plus dinner time after with any other time as recreo. I went to McDonald's last night in Lorca and I had to queue for 30 mins it was heaving.
Sadly, you're right here, I was in the Alicante region for three weeks recently, and you are indeed seeing more
and more fat Spanish kids, something you never saw as recently as 10 years ago. When you consider the brilliant quality
of Spanish food and its cheap restaurants, why they've started to eat McDonalds microwaved sugary shite is beyond me.

Is the right answer. If you're kid is fat it is solely down to you, not the school, the education system, the government,
Supermarkets, manufacturers or the environment, you and only you are responsible. You see umpteen programmes showing
wailing parents either in denial that their child is becoming a land whale, or blaming everything and everybody but
themselves, yet the kid has no money, doesn't do the shopping and doesn't cook the meals.
'land whale' very good :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.