obviously more going on than meets the eye

LEE BRADBURY

had this misfortune of watching the last few games here in Lanzarote,my take is there seems to be an element within the team that are causing bad feeling,not sure who but performances of late remind me of Boro last season,that second goal yesterday would have deserved a stewards enquiry if it had been a horse race,maybe some want to see the back of MH ?.

i hope he can weather the storm and rid the dressing room of the lazy disruptive influences,it is going to be a big job.

the weather here in Lanzarote is 21 degrees weather gorgeous sun is shinning,going to give the Sky Spoorts bar in Faro Park a miss after last 2 games.

happy christmas to all Blues.......................................

LEE BRADBURY said:
had this misfortune of watching the last few games here in Lanzarote,my take is there seems to be an element within the team that are causing bad feeling,not sure who but performances of late remind me of Boro last season,that second goal yesterday would have deserved a stewards enquiry if it had been a horse race,maybe some want to see the back of MH ?.

i hope he can weather the storm and rid the dressing room of the lazy disruptive influences,it is going to be a big job.

the weather here in Lanzarote is 21 degrees weather gorgeous sun is shinning,going to give the Sky Spoorts bar in Faro Park a miss after last 2 games.

Tvvat!!! ;-)

LEE BRADBURY said:

get on a flight back here. we need you back playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.