Offensive Posts & Posters

A A

Anonymous

Related to a post I've made upstairs, why has there been such an influx of genuinely offensive posts & posters on here over the last few months? Most have been excellent & contribute to the forum but there has definitely been an increase in people who just seem to enjoy being twats. I'm all for a good argument & even occasional insults ;-) but I feel there are too many who take it too far just cos someone disagrees with their pov.

Agreed. Upstairs is a joke at the moment, it needs closing down until 1. We win. or 2. Hughes gets sacked. Every thread i comment on i get slated one way or the other. I can't be arsed with it.

Stevinio said:
Agreed. Upstairs is a joke at the moment, it needs closing down until 1. We win. or 2. Hughes gets sacked. Every thread i comment on i get slated one way or the other. I can't be arsed with it.

Thats cos your a t......................................only kidding!!!

I think we're gonna have to introduce an IQ test before you can post.

Shall we set the bar at 75+??????????

Cheesy said:
Related to a post I've made upstairs, why has there been such an influx of genuinely offensive posts & posters on here over the last few months? Most have been excellent & contribute to the forum but there has definitely been an increase in people who just seem to enjoy being twats. I'm all for a good argument & even occasional insults ;-) but I feel there are too many who take it too far just cos someone disagrees with their pov.

I never take any insults thrown at me personally, it's water off a ducks crack.
I could be Mick Hucknall or Terry Christian and no one would know. I'm glad I'm not though.
It's just "jousting" and threats of violence and legal action. Nothing to worry about.

I agree that the quality of posting has plummeted dramatically on here and there has been a HUGE influx of glory hunters and RAG wum's....we can all be offensive at times....I Know... but I tend to look at date of Joining before jumping to a conclusion

Stevinio said:
Could be a while!
*dives headfirst into bomb shelter and hides*

jimharri said:
Stevinio said:
Could be a while!
*dives headfirst into bomb shelter and hides*

Saturday mate 3 points .oh ye of litttle faith!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.