Official AaB v City match thread.

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Not scared of clowns, , Not scared of spiders, not scared of Becky taylor.
I'm scared of City giving me a f**king heart attack.

gotta admit that I'm increasingly concerned that i might actually have a heart attack and die watching city one day...what a rollercoaster but this is City and i wouldn't have it any other way.

moomba said:
banbury_blue said:
What would people prefer? Home leg first or Away? I'd like us to have home leg first, and get a good 3 goal cushion... think that is the only way we can hold on to things!!

Away first. Holding onto a lead doesn't seem to suit us (or my nerves).

But could that mean we're having to come from 4 down in second leg?

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Not scared of clowns, , Not scared of spiders, not scared of Becky taylor.
I'm scared of City giving me a f**king heart attack.

gotta admit that I'm increasingly concerned that i might actually have a heart attack and die watching city one day...what a rollercoaster but this is City and i wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes.

Not gonna be able to sleep for a while and there is zero boob so far in this film. ZERO. Fog boob does NOT count.

Jonny Boy said:
Given didn't save us during the shoot out...Their last two penalty kicks were absolutely crap

BUT Given DID save us constantly during the match

God bless ya Shay

their keeper, Zaza, saved us in the shootout. there were at least 2 that he read right and probably should have at least had a chance at stopping.

im soooo happy we won... that was all i wanted from this game... but damn why penalties,... well ctid....

well done lads...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.