Official Barca v City match thread

It was a great defensive display,sometimes you have no choice but to play like City did tonight,if i remember rightly Chelsea defended over two games against them in last seaons Champions League.With Barcelona having 71% possesion over the two legs.And just look what they done to that lot from the swamp.If you try to out play them with football they will rip you apart with there passing game.So over all I think we done well tonight.

Fantastic result that for City.

Okay they were ahead on the corner count and overall playing percentage , but you'd expect that ..... and they were unlucky with the two that came back off the woodwork ...... but what a morale booster for us this was ....... City beat the European Champions on their own patch .... fantastic experience for us!

And didn't our young uns' do well!

Mubarak must be delighted.

I am elated at this result. Congrats to the players and coaching staff for such a great performance. This match was no joke and we showed our heart, determination, and of course all around awesomeness, AWAY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.