Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

leewill31 said:
jimharri said:
shaundickov said:
Robinho could not care less whether we win or lose. He doesn't give a fuck.

Wright Phillips is having a shocking game.

Caicedo is revealing why he's spent months in the wilderness.

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Kompany is looking distinctly average.

Ireland is being a stupid prick who will be sent off if he's not careful.

Bye bye Elano good luck at your new club.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you the successor to Scorer.......Take a bow, shaundickov!

that is the best comedy ive seen in a hell of a long time on here classic!

You'd think the resurrected Caicedo threads might make people think twice before mouthing off.

shaundickov said:

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.

OK, I will eat humble pie on the Sturridge comment. He did change the game and I for one am overjoyed he did. A good finish and a great pass.

Everything else, however, I stand by - we were lucky today, and if we hadn't got the last gasp winner and taken NO points from bottom of the league, then people would be agreeing with me.

For eighty five minutes, we were pure shit. Just because we managed to salvage a point against bottom of the league doesn't mean you can instantly forget what a shit game most of the players had today.

shaundickov said:
shaundickov said:

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

I'm fucking pissed off.

OK, I will eat humble pie on the Sturridge comment. He did change the game and I for one am overjoyed he did. A good finish and a great pass.

Everything else, however, I stand by - we were lucky today, and if we hadn't got the last gasp winner and taken NO points from bottom of the league, then people would be agreeing with me.

For eighty five minutes, we were pure shit. Just because we managed to salvage a point against bottom of the league doesn't mean you can instantly forget what a shit game most of the players had today.

Blackburn created 2 fucking chances all game, are you really that clueless?

My ratings:
Hart - 5
Zabaleta - 6
Dunne - 5
Onuoha - 6
Ball - 4
SWP - 4
Ireland - 6
Kompany - 8
Elano - 5
Robinho - 5
Caicedo - 6

Richards - 6
Vassell - 5
Sturridge - 8

shaundickov said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Blackburn created 2 fucking chances all game, are you really that clueless?

Did you think we played well today?

I think we deserved to win this game. Our performances wasn't stellar but I was pleased with the fight we put up and we got rewarded.

Like others said, Blackburn had two chances. We had 2 penalties denied and Robinho missed an absolute sitter which as we saw later hardly ever happens. We were unlucky not to score and then to concede two.

Like the Showtime TV commentator said, we dominated the last 35 minutes and fully deserved a draw...and he is Dennis Irvine, a former Rag I recall. Incidentally, Richard Dunne was immense last night, his best game for ages. Our midfield let us down badly and needs strengthening. Why not try Garrido on the left of midfield FFS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.