Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

Think you being a bit harsh on Kompany myself,to me he looked like he world his socks off once again.Agree with SWP and Robinho is finding it tough when coming up against big physical sides like Blackburn,but nobody on here can tell me they didn't expect him to get the rough house treatment in the prem.

Can't work Elano out,just think City is not the club for him whilst playing for Mark hughes.One player we do miss big time is Martin Petrov.

shaundickov said:
shaundickov said:
Robinho could not care less whether we win or lose. He doesn't give a fuck.

Wright Phillips is having a shocking game.

Caicedo is revealing why he's spent months in the wilderness.

Dunne looks past it.

Ball can't be arsed.

Elano can't be arsed.

Kompany is looking distinctly average.

Ireland is being a stupid prick who will be sent off if he's not careful.

Bye bye Elano good luck at your new club.

Daniel Sturridge won't make a fucking ounce of difference to this shower of shit.

I'm fucking pissed off.

OK, I will eat humble pie on the Sturridge comment. He did change the game and I for one am overjoyed he did. A good finish and a great pass.

Everything else, however, I stand by - we were lucky today, and if we hadn't got the last gasp winner and taken NO points from bottom of the league, then people would be agreeing with me.

For eighty five minutes, we were pure shit. Just because we managed to salvage a point against bottom of the league doesn't mean you can instantly forget what a shit game most of the players had today.
What about the 1st 20 mins. The moves which led to Robinho's header, and Robinho's penalty claim?

After that City lapsed back into their bad old ways, but there were moments of quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.