Official: City sign Enes Ünal

In fairness, it's been deemed "official" because the Turkish club announced it. However, the "official" announcement only actually announced that a deal has been agreed in principle between the two clubs - it says nothing of his own contract talks plus the medical hasn't/hadn't been done - and let's not forget that Turkish teams are pretty bad at announcing things long before they're actually complete.

Fair enough.

I stand corrected.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2504014/manchester-city-set-to-sign-enes-unal-from-bursaspor

Unal's agent, Batur Altiparmak, also confirmed the deal, telling Turkish-football.com: "An agreement in principle has been reached. Bursaspor have given Enes permission to join Manchester City and undergo a medical."

He's a City player pending his medical.

Fair play, I hadn't heard that. I still prefer to wait for the medical to be completed before getting excited, though, personally. I recall a couple of transfers falling through over the medical.

For your third question
I'm from Turkey and i have spent two brilliant years with this guy.He was my classmate 6 years ago. His father(Mesut Unal) is also a former player for Bursaspor. I can say that his father really cares about his son's football life. When he arrives England I'm sure that his parents will come with him. He doesn't like night lifes. He's trying to improve his finishing skills and I know that he is very talented about that.
For his weakness, he is 185 cm I guess, but he is not strong enough to fight with other defenders . Also he doesn't create chances like Aguero. If someone( Silva or nasri) creates chances with right passes to him , I know that he finishes them with scoring goals .
Last of all take care of this guy in England cause we know that he is the great future for Turkish football and European football also.

Çok teşekkür ederim fıghtforeveryball. I will be in Bursa for 5 days in July visiting my Turkish teachers parents who are Yeşil Timsah fans. I will be staying at an hotel on
Maksem Cad. Bursa'dan
It is a small world.

Met a Fenerbache fan today. Reckons Bursaspor punched well above their weight last year so the big clubs will cherry pick their squad and no surprise he is one of them. Here's hoping he comes and turns out to be as competent as my new friend says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.