Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the match when ai got back home from work and when he's on the floor I'm sure he says "it's snapped", which if it is you're looking a lot longer than 6 weeks. I hope to god I misread it because we need his energy and aggression in that midfield, especially in Dinho is missing the start of the season.

Mate of mine runs a Villa SC and posted a photo of a Villa fan who went to our game today to boo Delph, and took a pic cheering as he was carried off.

Shower of cunts.

Randy Lerner pushing for FFP then realising he cant sell his club has been delightful, you little pricks.

To be fair, Randy Learner was dead against FFP and voted against it.

Mate of mine runs a Villa SC and posted a photo of a Villa fan who went to our game today to boo Delph, and took a pic cheering as he was carried off.

Shower of cunts.

Randy Lerner pushing for FFP then realising he cant sell his club has been delightful, you little pricks.

The same photo is being used in an article by the daily telegraph headlined how twitter exploded in delight as Delph is injured on his debut.

The media are also a shower of cunts.

To be fair, Randy Learner was dead against FFP and voted against it.

Fucking hypocrites

Remember how they were wanking themselves stupid when RANDY the US billionaire bought their club for 6o odd million and their fans were cock a hoop at the thought he would buy them success with all those billions ..........but sadly for them the guy hasn't been prepared to dip into his billions enough to make a difference

they should have kept Doug Ellis lol

Hope it's not as bad as it looks, feel for the lad , and we looked better....a lot better with him in there.

Even though his cameo was short, he brought a nice change to the midfield, a smart purchase on our part .. if he comes back in one piece :P

Fucking hypocrites

Remember how they were wanking themselves stupid when RANDY the US billionaire bought their club for 6o odd million and their fans were cock a hoop at the thought he would buy them success with all those billions ..........but sadly for them the guy hasn't been prepared to dip into his billions enough to make a difference

they should have kept Doug Ellis lol
Randy Levine owned the Cleveland Browns for chris sakes. How high could their expectations have been! They should have known better.

Still haven't watched the game properly just the goals due to work. How bad was his injury?
It appeared to be a hamstring tear but obviously we await a scan,hopefully a minor twinge.....the fact he walked down the tunnel offers some hope it isn't the worst grade of injury.

He was playing very well,a real dynamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.