Official City vs. Nottingham Forest thread

stonie said:
blueju said:
Sky Blue said:
Bring Hamaan on at 2-0 down says it all

Nice, just woke up all excited and read this fucking comment. Big clearout neccessary but who is goin to buy the shite off us?
Our squad is made up of too many players who 'used' to be ok

no fucker will...they will be given away i hope

Honestly stonie, there are too many who must know they dont have what it takes but are happy to pick up obscene money off our stupid club. We have paid some crappy players over the years mate.

masterwig said:
Waited a while to calm down before posting. Basically 3 defensive howlers have cost us today. We really need to sort it out.

The first goal was preventable, Hart could have come and caught it or punched it. Richards was left a bit isolated and his header was poor. Great volley though. Zabaleta was playing really well until he fucked up for the second. Poor play and his confidence went a bit after that mistake. The third was just pathetic.

Without SWP, Ireland and Robinho we're always going to be fucked. They are our key men, if they are all out we lack the quality in attack we need.

Hughes really is clueless. We were chasing the game but his substitutions were terrible. He put on a slow defensive midfielder in Hamann then took Big Phil off when he was playing alright and looked a threat. I have until now said we have to give him time but I don't see why we should any more. He's a shit manager and not up to the level we need to get to. The problem is that if we sack him now we can't really sign any players as they won't join if they don't know who will be manager. We're stuck with him I'm afraid.

I was a bit disappointed that people were leaving with 20 minutes to go. That's not going to help at all. Wayne Bridge must be wondering what he's let himself in for.

Generally a good post imo. Hughes substitutions didn't help matters but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a shit manager. The balanced view imo, is the highlighted bit. Roll on Pompey! CTID

DaveH said:
Instead of slagging the team with running commentry of the game on here.

You all more than welcome to come along and support the team.
(Not aimed at the people that go but the negative whingers)

I am from Scotland and it is hard for me to get down very often. This does not mean I am not entitled to an opinion about todays game and Man City in general.

Joycee Banercheck said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Dubai Blue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
how the fuck can any1 says elano has been our best player :S?

he has been fucking dreadful, in the space of a minute he delivers a shite corner and ballons a shot over
he is shite end of.
How are you watching it? Thought it wasn't on anywhere

link that my mate gave me + listening to radio
Thanks for sharing the link.

Taylor either you are a lying twat or a complete twat.

Best fan's in the world.

lying **** no link to watch on the web at all

Sorry to dredge this **** up again but i thought i'd add my own particular tale of woe...

Dont get over to as many games as id like (2 or 3 a season) and due to financial constraints hadnt been over at all yet this season, but when the draw came up, one of my mates who is a forest fan said we should get organised and go. Not too bad, eighty odd quid same day return to Belfast.

Saturday morning arrives and i sleep right through it. After a mad dash to the airport, leaving the house 25 mins before the flight is due to take off, I miss the flight and think "stuff that, i'm away back to bed". But loyalty (however misguided) takes hold and I fork out another £75 to get the next flight. Get to manchester airport for about 12 noon. Not too bad considering. Having arranged to meet my mates in Picadilly, I hop on the bus, which takes about and hour and a half. By now i'm well fooked off. But its City, we could turn up and stick 6 or 7 past forest as easily as get, well you all know what happened.

Finally get to the ground, having been in transit most of the day, don't know the team news. Then it gets announced over the PA and I realise i'm not going to get to see Robbie in action. Well, this can't get much worse can it?

Of course it can....

Then having to travel home with a smug as **** forest fan and a blackburn fan who hates city just to get on my nerves. At least the screaming baby beside my on the flight home drowned out my thoughts....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.