Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having NEVER seen him play (I was watching Wales last night) apart from a couple of youtube highlight reels...He looks so young and scrawny...Do you think he will be ok with the physicality of the PL?

I'd say he doesn't look scrawny at all. If you get a chance to watch the link of the game that someone linked before, you'll see what I mean.

I was thinking it when we signed him Chris :)
I hadn't seen him play before last night. Not the best defensively, was my only negative thought, though what he did do was (a bit like Sterling) work hard to get into a defensive position. Offensively, his touch, range of passing, dead balls shooting and close control were all excellent.

I'm a bit excited about silva, sterling, aguero and de Bruyne.

Having NEVER seen him play (I was watching Wales last night) apart from a couple of youtube highlight reels...He looks so young and scrawny...Do you think he will be ok with the physicality of the PL?

He'll look even more scrawny when he's stood next to our bodybuilders such as Sterling, Fernandinho & Silva.

Was I the only one last night thinking '56m for this guy is actually a bit of a steal?'

I'll never agree with the amount of money being thrown around in the game, but it's comparative to what the top clubs earn and basically certain clubs can afford to spend it, even more so now.

So when you take that into account, and what other clubs are also spending, then I agree. Relatively it's a steal for a player of his ability.

Far too much was made about Maureen releasing him, but there are plenty of top managers who fuck up and this will prove to be, in my opinion, his biggest mistake.

He's already been put down in the media but that's just a lack of intelligence in the main part and for those who actually know anything about him, fear.

He gives us something totally different and we are now, with Sterling, a completely different animal. In fact it's scary the ability this team now has.

I've been willing, and have already put money down, on us cleaning up domestically this season.

I think signing him though is intent for Europe because that is where we keep having our pants pulled down. That is where I want to see us make in roads this season.

I'll never agree with the amount of money being thrown around in the game, but it's comparative to what the top clubs earn and basically certain clubs can afford to spend it, even more so now.

So when you take that into account, and what other clubs are also spending, then I agree. Relatively it's a steal for a player of his ability.

Far too much was made about Maureen releasing him, but there are plenty of top managers who fuck up and this will prove to be, in my opinion, his biggest mistake.

He's already been put down in the media but that's just a lack of intelligence in the main part and for those who actually know anything about him, fear.

He gives us something totally different and we are now, with Sterling, a completely different animal. In fact it's scary the ability this team now has.

I've been willing, and already put money down, on us cleaning up domestically this season.

I think signing him though is intent for Europe because that is where we keep having our pants pulled down. That is where I want to see us make in roads this season.
What odds did you get on us cleaning up?

What odds did you get on us cleaning up?

Theoretically mate. I rarely venture near a bookies. £100 with a group of rag twats I have to endure playing 9 a side with, that we do the domestic treble this year.

Great work rate and movement from KDB last night. That sort of performance isn't a one-off or a fluke - he's one of those players who makes you feel something is going to happen when he's in possession. I agree that occasionally he leaves things a bit vulnerable at the back, but that's not due to laziness or poor play, it's more a case of his style. The pace at which he counters obviously carries risks if we lose possession, but the benefits far outweigh the potential risk.

Don't worry too much about him looking tired during a game. He put a big shift in yesterday and it will have taken it's toll early season. however he's one of those players that often doesn't look so fresh during the latter stages of a game, but still has plenty of gas left in the tank. It's the reddish face and ruddy cheeks that can be quite deceiving.

I hadn't seen him play before last night. Not the best defensively, was my only negative thought, though what he did do was (a bit like Sterling) work hard to get into a defensive position. Offensively, his touch, range of passing, dead balls shooting and close control were all excellent.

I'm a bit excited about silva, sterling, aguero and de Bruyne.

I hope everyone will start to see why i've had my cock in my hand since we've been connected with this lad, he's the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.