[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a journo on talkshite right now who's just threatened pep saying "don't take on the press because you wont win"

And some on here don't believe there's an agenda....
WOW,setting out their stall early, get them pep,he'll have been warned by all at City what to expect

Same as my next post Jamie Jackson now some other journo on talkshite.

He's signed a contract, he's coming and there's nothing Jamie Jackson can do about it! He has yet to write a story about City without including the line "despite Shiekh Mansour's £1bn plus investment". He'll twist any story about City as negatively as he can.

There is absolutely no way on earth the club would agree to a contract clause that Pep isn't obliged to come if Pellegrini doesn't get us in to the Champions League. It's an absolutely absurd idea! The only other two clubs on earth where Guardiola could possibly go is The Shite and Chelsea, and both of them have much less chance than us to get in the Champions League, so what would Pep do if we don't qualify, quit football management altogether in protest?

Jamie Jackson should never be taken seriously, and on this issue he's just become a parody of himself.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Pelle out last May and of course he is ultimately to blame, BUT these charlatans of players that we have are more than capable of going out on to the pitch and performing despite Pelle for us and for themselves and to win trophies. But NO they would rather not fucking bother and just take the money as it's much more important to them. The vast majority of them are just shit-houses as Sean says.

I've been going for over 50 years and seen some rubbish, but mostly by players that didn't have the ability but in the main they tried, this lot have the ability but just don't fucking care.
What a load of rubbish, of course they care, are you suggesting that they actually go out trying not to win ?

He's signed a contract, he's coming and there's nothing Jamie Jackson can do about it! He has yet to write a story about City without including the line "despite Shiekh Mansour's £1bn plus investment". He'll twist any story about City as negatively as he can.

There is absolutely no way on earth the club would agree to a contract clause that Pep isn't obliged to come if Pellegrini doesn't get us in to the Champions League. It's an absolutely absurd idea! The only other two clubs on earth where Guardiola could possibly go is The Shite and Chelsea, and both of them have much less chance than us to get in the Champions League, so what would Pep do if we don't qualify, quit football management altogether in protest?

Join Leicester?

Seriously though we went through this not getting top 4 shit last season and as soon as the squad realised they wouldn't get their CL bonuses they smartened up and got the job done. Same this year I reckon/hope...

There's a journo on talkshite right now who's just threatened pep saying "don't take on the press because you wont win"

And some on here don't believe there's an agenda....
There was a thread (deleted) on here yesterday about this, its come from some rag tweets, picked up and recycled by Peter Spencer the rag reporter.

Its bollocks, and why the other thread was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.