[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread (deleted) on here yesterday about this, its come from some rag tweets, picked up and recycled by Peter Spencer the rag reporter.

Its bollocks, and why the other thread was deleted.

You only have to read a bit about Pep to realise why he has chosen City and it will be a very good bet that his prime objective next season will be to win the league not the UCL.

Started reading his book and it's amazing how many of the references made to how he wants a team to play are completely opposite to what we do now. I wish Pellegrini would speed read it and implement some of the tactics cos reading them you can translate to how they would immediately stop our rot.

Started reading his book and it's amazing how many of the references made to how he wants a team to play are completely opposite to what we do now. I wish Pellegrini would speed read it and implement some of the tactics cos reading them you can translate to how they would immediately stop our rot.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

The things I am looking forward too most are (in no particular order):
A return to mainly Zonal defending;
Taking away the opposition's strengths as well as playing to our own;
A truely holistic view of the whole team with every aspect of player performance broken down and addressed - from fitness to phycology;
Multiple defensive and offensive schemes;
A new head team doctor - the current one won't last two minutes.

A truely holistic view of the whole team with every aspect of player performance broken down and addressed - from fitness to phycology;

Can't wait to get away from Pellegrini's individualistic defensive system, where everything seems to rest on whether the CB closest to the ball can jump out of the line and make a desperate tackle.

I genuinely think we'll see all of our defenders look twice as good by October.

I'm having a hot flush just thinking about that lot
Still not sunk in we are going to be managed by the Pep,amazing

A new head team doctor - the current one won't last two minutes.

Want that too. Couldn't help smiling just thinking of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.