[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the rags getting maureen sacked by chelsea because he imploded...
And all of a sudden the press reporting pep might be getting the boot as well.
Not like the media trying to even the score for the rags is it!!!

People do like to play the blame game and find a scapegoat (perhaps unconsciously). I happen to think everyone makes mistakes and there are a whole host of reasons for the woes that City face; some cause being less controllable than others. The club though are still getting far more right than they are wrong and I hope that is evidenced by some meaningful onfield success i.e. silverware and UCL qualification.

Completely agree mate.

Its so black and white on here at times with far too many blaming one thing or one decision as if everything would be so different if it was just done the way they want.

The truth is its a multitude of things right now, mainly the end of an era for a number of players and this summer will see the start of a new evolution under Pep.

So much to look forward too and this season is far from over yet as well.

Completely agree mate.

Its so black and white on here at times with far too many blaming one thing or one decision as if everything would be so different if it was just done the way they want.

The truth is its a multitude of things right now, mainly the end of an era for a number of players and this summer will see the start of a new evolution under Pep.

So much to look forward too and this season is far from over yet as well.
"Its so black and white on here at times with far too many blaming one thing"......... and yet you end up stating it's mainly one thing.

And I don't agree we have a multitude of players playing poorly because they are at the end of their careers. I can think of one player whose game has dipped through age: Toure. Demichelis was already slow last season (and the season before that!)

There are 2 reasons in my view:

1) The main one. The worst injury record in the Premiership. Not only have we had by far the most injuries, but they have also been to our best players.

2) The manager keeps playing Toure when he has no need and that really weakens us off the ball in midfield.

"Its so black and white on here at times with far too many blaming one thing"......... and yet you end up stating it's mainly one thing.

And I don't agree we have a multitude of players playing poorly because they are at the end of their careers. I can think of one player whose game has dipped through age: Toure. Demichelis was already slow last season (and the season before that!)

There are 2 reasons in my view:

1) The main one. The worst injury record in the Premiership. Not only have we had by far the most injuries, but they have also been to our best players.

2) The manager keeps playing Toure when he has no need and that really weakens us off the ball in midfield.

How the actual fuck do i blame it on one thing when i clearly state its a multitude?

Marvin at his best.

How the actual fuck do i blame it on one thing when i clearly state its a multitude?

Marvin at his best.
That was my point. You said multitude and then in the next breath you go on to say it was mainly down to the number of players approaching the age of their careers.

If you can't take criticism of your comments then don't comment, and certainly don't try and criticise other people's contributions for being unsophisticated and then make the same mistake one sentence later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.