Official : Leicester have SACKED Claudio Ranieri

Its getting a little tiresome and vomit inducing now the media circus surrounding the poor old tinkerman.

Had they not had refs on their side last year and been able to run faster and longer than a duracell bunny then we wouldn't even be having this fucking thread!
I've always liked Ranieri, seems a decent bloke to me, I'd have had him here when Hughes was failing, though I'm grateful now that we got Mancini, given what he achieved here.

Ranieri though is a good manager, and whilst Leicester certainly over achieved last year, he was the biggest part of it for me.

Its a sad indictment of the players that they got him sacked, and then miraculously found some form tonight.

I wonder what the players see when they look in the mirror. To have suddenly found some forms just after the manager has been sacked smacks of a team going on strike. To do that to the club and the fans is a disgrace.

Hodgson has come in strong in the betting tonight
Roy-Hodgson-FA-Cup.png

I don't think Hodgson would be a bad appointment, did a good job at both Fulham and West Brom.
Just cos he did badly with England doesn't make him a bad manager, no one has done well in that job since Sir Bobby.
I think Leicester fans are thinking to much of themselves if they think they can get a top class manger, certainly think its below Mancini.

Just amazes me that the same few managers (Hodgson, Pulis, Pardew, etc) just keep getting job after job. Maybe as an interim until the end of the season I understand, but how does he deserve to be their full on manager going forward?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.