Official Manchester City v Hull City thread

Corky said:
Shocking at the back today, full backs not up to it, and very little cover from midflield.
It gave more of an indication of where the money needs to be spent.
i know you are only joking but it intrigues me that, whenever we lose, the matchday thread gets 50-60 pages of postings within an hour of the final whistle. We win 5-1 and only 39 pages have been posted despite the game having finished several hours ago. Interesting...just shows that the majority of posters on here are moaning minnies.

I thought Richard Dunne was immense today. He was the instigator of the first goal with his quick break and only let king by him once, first few mins. After that he was great. well done dunney.

Woooooooooooooooooo fucking eat it Hull!!!!

Can't fault anyone today maybe apart from Ball in the first half. but you can't look at negatives when you win 5-1 surley

And how good and assured did that boy Nedum look when he came on.

Woooooooooooooooo

I thought we would win today, put us down for a 3.0 win. That was immense. Fair play to everyone today. That was fucking brilliant.

Im so happy it was against Hull because I was getting sick of cunts like Andy Gray bumming the fuck out of Phil Brown at every opportunity.

Dunne was good today I agree and his contribution to the first goal was ace. BUT i hate to say that he was only marking Windass. I enjoyed all our goals today they were all well made and with the exception of Ball the team played well. Im glad the lads worked hard because it seems to me they have taken a lot of stick which I think MH cleverly deflected. Id love to know how much of today was to do with injuries and lack of options forcing Hughes to pick Elano and Caicedo, Id also like to know who instigated the huddle pre-kick off. Elano seemed heavily involved, hopefully that might get people back on his side, he doesnt deserve to be scapegoated put in a good shift today.

Just got back, fucking traffic.
Anyway, best performance I've seen for a while, particularly in the first half. Thoroughly deserved it. Robinho looks fully fit again and he did brilliantly today. However I must agree that Stevie had a stormer today and deserved MOTM fully. Elano too showed what he can do and must be gunning for a start. Shame Caicedo had to come off at HT, I'd have loved to have seen him get his hat trick. However, Jo did nothing, Ball's just shit.
Also, LOL at Hull's half-time bollocking! And loved the rendition of the old songs in 110/111. Brought back some memories for me.

Halfpenny said:
Just got back, fucking traffic.
Anyway, best performance I've seen for a while, particularly in the first half. Thoroughly deserved it. Robinho looks fully fit again and he did brilliantly today. However I must agree that Stevie had a stormer today and deserved MOTM fully. Elano too showed what he can do and must be gunning for a start. Shame Caicedo had to come off at HT, I'd have loved to have seen him get his hat trick. However, Jo did nothing, Ball's just shit.
Also, LOL at Hull's half-time bollocking!

Think it may have been a case of saving him for Blackburn. Times are hard?! He was impressive today, hope he can keep it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.