Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

last year with less "known" players we kinda won, why shouldn't we be able to win this year? I spell it M a r k H u g h e s...

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Elano played well today and deserves to start on thursday and at west brom

He had a decentish 10 minute spell and but apart from that he was non existant. You must have been watching a different match or had your Elano is world class tinted specs on

kippax casual said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

He had a decentish 10 minute spell and but apart from that he was non existant. You must have been watching a different match or had your Elano is world class tinted specs on

I can name you at least 7 players he was better than.

kippax casual said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

aren't you the one who just said dunne couldn't prevent the corner?, cheers

What if there was no money to spend in January, this would be it and Hughes would have to actually try to manage the players he had to get results. I'm sorry but there's not much to be said in favour of Hughes at the moment.
We'd have been better not playing a striker at all and just putting an extra midfield player in.

I am sick of losing to absolute fucking toothless shit like Everton. Fuck Hughes, fuck January, fuck this whole piss taking shower of shit, to which I frequently subject time I could spend having sex with my not unattractive ladyfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.