Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

Thought the likes of Zababeta , Ireland , kompany and Dunne were excellent today ....... but others such as Robinho and Jo did very little ........ Robinho clearly isn't fit , and shouldn't be playing!

Everton cancelled our play out with some crisp passing movements , and in that Fellaine , they have a good target man as they counter attack with pace ...... although i thought that we just shaded the chances that were created in the game.

Overall we probably deserved a point , but you were always aware that they could just nick it ......... and with an injury time winner we had no chance of recovering!

black mamba said:
Thought the likes of Zababeta , Ireland , kompany and Dunne were excellent today ....... but others such as Robinho and Jo did very little ........ Robinho clearly isn't fit , and shouldn't be playing!

Everton cancelled our play out with some crisp passing movements , and in that Fellaine , they have a good target man as they counter attack with pace ...... although i thought that we just shaded the chances that were created in the game.

Overall we probably deserved a point , but you were always aware that they could just nick it ......... and with an injury time winner we had no chance of recovering!

I think it had 0-0 , 0-1 written all over it from early on BM , I don't think we looked capable of troubling Howard all afternoon so if they scored early on they would have closed up shop even more and counter attacked if we brought more forward.

Its a game we should have taken by the scruff of the neck and won convincingly all things considered.

Another insipid display in the main and a few more of these even against poorer opposition and Championship football is looking good for us next season.

Yet another self-inflicted mugging. Another shot in the foot. I fancy the days of such generosity are numbered. Unable to say exactly how many are left but Saturday is definitely one less, another one ticked off roll. Another 'we should' days consigned to the Pantheon of plucky (or is it fucky) displays of the boys in sky blue.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
The one i look forward to the most, i cannot stand the scouse cnuts i hate these bastards more than united.i am hoping for a big win 4-1.

Couldnt have been further away from the truth, sorry to disappoint you Fran.

Deserved win for Everton, City never really threatened at all other than when Lescott backed off SWP far too much.

Everton parked the bus, very dull.

Howard made 3 top saves and ireland skied a 1v1 over after we cut u to pieces. U hit the bar from a freekick that never was then when Cahill jumped on Richards and scored that was allowed? Very strange.

Why Invade the forum? You're obsessed more like.

Deanoo said:
Deserved win for Everton, City never really threatened at all other than when Lescott backed off SWP far too much.

Definetely not deserved ....... a draw would have been a fairer result as City had the lions share of what chances were on view , and Everton rarely threatened in the second half ........ Everton got the points yes , but this game had looked all over a goaless draw right up until injury time , with neither side really imposing themselves on it.

I DID think Everton played well at times , but so did City in odd patches ........ but NEITHER side really dominated enough to win this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.