Official Manchester Derby Thread.

davymcfc

is it just me or is anybody else proper excited about the derbys this season? the fact we have tevez now will really grind on the rags and i think from there point of view there will be added hatred. i also think we will be challenging towards the top this season and the game itself will be extra competitive.

all this business with the t shirts being made by the club and the fact the tickets sold out so quickly. already started well. this could be our year. we are now missing over 100 million off our forward line so its going to be tough. but everyone is going to be seriously up for this one.

likely teams are...

UNITED

FOSTER
OSHEA FERDINAND VIDIC EVRA
VALENCIA CARRICK FLETCHER NANI
GIGGS
ROONEY

CITY

GIVEN
RICHARDS TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE
SWP IRELAND DE JONG BARRY PETROV
BELLAMY

really big shame that tevez looks like he will miss out. i was hoping for an adebayor style revenge. i previously predicted 2-1 to the blues but with the miss players im going for 1-1.

Re: Manchester Derby.

davymcfc said:
is it just me or is anybody else proper excited about the derbys this season? the fact we have tevez now will really grind on the rags and i think from there point of view there will be added hatred. i also think we will be challenging towards the top this season and the game itself will be extra competitive.

I`m excited about it every season, no matter who we sign or how much money we have. It seems that your support has only recently hit 100 percent due to money and the Tevez affair.

Year in year out no matter what league we were in my passion has always been 100 Percent...go and have a think about you "support".

Normally shit myself on derby games and in the past only can I see us getting beat with anything else as a bonus. With the additions this summer and more to come and the fact the rags are in Europe that week I can see us getting a draw if not a win and for me I am actually looking forward to it.

I always fear getting thrashed (apart from the last Maine Road derby when I was certain we'd win) and this year is no different.

Reverse psychology on the fuckers.

Give them "it's you cup final" bullshit back at them.

the way i am looking at it is the 2 players that won the game for them last year are no longer at the club and 1 is with us. lol

plus we have a MUCH stronger side now, and they have gone weaker.

i predict a draw tbh.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
davymcfc said:

I`m excited about it every season, no matter who we sign or how much money we have. It seems that your support has only recently hit 100 percent due to money and the Tevez affair.

Year in year out no matter what league we were in my passion has always been 100 Percent...go and have a think about you "support".
what the fuck are you talking about you moron. im always excited about the derby i just think it will mean more in terms of league positions and how united are angry about tevez. i dont think you should be questioning supporters who had season tickets back in division 2!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.