Official Manchester Derby Thread.

bluerodg-agreed m8
if we are a small club-why were they celebratin like theyd won the chumps league?
from owens goal to kick off was like 40 seconds-the ref didnt allow for that?did we even kick off?
did he allow for thier 3 goals?
rooney ran 2 wards the city fans then thought better-neville is just a goon-what a spanner pretendin 2 warm up on 97 mins with 3 subs used!! a complete spongebrain.A coin was slung at garrido-was meant 4 tev-they have like 100 security cams SURELY 1 COVERS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACE?=THE TUNNEL!!!
They were cackin it-wots funny is if wed had addy+robby we would have hammered em-we know it-they know it.Ok were 2 or 3 players short-id say 2.1 defender deffo+maybe a midfielder.Ill be honest i usually cringe at derbys cos we used 2 be 1 down in minutes+it would jus get worse-but on sunday we nearly had em-thats thier team-the 1st team-that team (ok ginge wasnt in ) wud be in the chumps league final-that line up -am i wrong?
As that ace poster says-they are history-we are making history-we lost 1 game.We scored 3 goals at the swamp+we would have scored a 4th .Plenty of positives there i think-considerin our 2 "best players" were out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.