Official Mark Hughes Poll II

Should Mark Hughes remain as City manager?

• Yes

Votes: 192 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 227 54.2%

• Total voters
sweep said:
mike o said:
we may have finished 9th last season but were crap from xmas onwards.

Hes inherited a pretty average side and baring TBH,has made some fantastic signings.

If come the end of feb hes bought badly and were in a relegation fight then fair enough but its well too soon.
And yet we're still averaging 1 point per game. Your not selling it very well mate.

Im not selling owt fella,can fully understand everyones frustration.

Weve deffo not been good enough but at times weve shown glipmses of something special,weve out classed sides like arsenal and schalke and matched liverpool/chelsea for 45 mins at home.

If come feb were out of the uefa cup,still 17/18th and hes wasted money on duck eggs then sack him,he'll of been given a fair crack of the whip and will deserve it.

Funny how its gone from about 15% of us to 55% after just a handfull of games. Its about time some of you woke up and saw through the steaming bullshit of 'the best young manager in england'. I suspect it will be nearer 90% against Hughes come January.

Still a yes for me as I believe all managers should be given that most important of commodities - time. Unlike some, I trust him to spend well in January. Diarra and RSC are pretty much in the bag it seems and if we can add a couple of others plus one stellar signing then things ought to look a lot rosier. Don't get me wrong, I think he has made mistakes and we need a drastic upturn in results immediately but I also believe he has been badly let down by players such as Dunne and Richards - something that I thought I'd never hear myself saying. Saturday was a prime example - there was no need for Dunne to knock it out for a corner and how Richards could allow Cahill to beat him for the winning goal is beyond me. I don't think Hughes can be held responsible for things like that - the players in question deserve a rocket up the arse for such elementary fuck-ups.

Still a yes from me.

I rate the players he`s signed so far and think in January with the players it sounds like he`s in for, we will improve.

Think he`s been left with a lot of deadwood from previous managers.

However can understand peoples frustrations..........looking at our bench on Saturday there was noone on it i thought could come on and change the game.

Give MH till the end of the season and then lets decide.

There's no point getting rid of Hughes unless we have a replacement lined up who would do a better job so Hughes should stay for the time being.

Obviously if Mourinho is waiting in the wings then that's a different story...

ffs he is doing a terrible job here at the moment
how can anyone be happy with this shit? our club is meant to be on the up and he's dragging us back down. his tactics are shit, he cant get his own signings playing properly and with his crop of players how are we on the relagation zone by goal difference?
the sooner we are rid the easier it will be for the replacement to get us out of the shit before hughes drags us too deep

Pretty split decision here 45% for him 55% against, I'm not happy with him at the moment but am goona stick by him until the end of the season lets see if he can turn things round!

yes from me got to get one season then go from there. also think january will be much bigger for us now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.