Official Monthly MANC magazine

I like the MANC magazine. I did find by accident last night that I appeared to be able to access the e-version from the OS, despite not adding that extra to my ST.

Tried phoning to find ,i'm only 3 editions into my subscription.No answer and I think their email has been suspended .Reckon i've been ripped off!

got the final issue yesterday it does say anybody who has subscribed will be getting a refund soon

I tried it but it had the same level of appeal as the program - too much of the "what's your favourite colour" sort of profiles on a shallow non-football level. If anyone gets my money/articles it's always going to be King of the Kippax. I always felt that it was the club trying to ape United's magazine. But if it's being closed it's because people are not buying it. Maybe they do hope to get more dosh out of a £3.50-£4.00 programme x 30+ home games.

Trouble is the OS completely leaves it for dust. The OS is also available for nowt on swish phones and tablets, plus there's this dive for all the big blue bullshit you could wish for.

So, unless you're after cutting out and blu-tacking Balotelli pictures on your bedroom wall then there's little use in a biased, expensive magazine outdated before it lands in the paper shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.