Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

The thought of Sterling, De Bruyne, Nasri, Yaya, Silva, Aguero linking up is jaw dropping

Only this. I was buzzing when we signed Sterling but after his little spells in pre season he's made me even more buzzing haha.

Teams defences next year will not have a clue which 1 of them to mark lol I can see a double figure result finally coming.

Yaya Dinho

De Bruyne Silva Sterling

Aguero

With players like Nasri, Navas, Delph & Fernando as back ups simply mouth watering.

Role on Aug 10th :)

Only this. I was buzzing when we signed Sterling but after his little spells in pre season he's made me even more buzzing haha.

Teams defences next year will not have a clue which 1 of them to mark lol I can see a double figure result finally coming.

Yaya Dinho

De Bruyne Silva Sterling

Aguero

With players like Nasri, Navas, Delph & Fernando as back ups simply mouth watering.

Role on Aug 10th :)

they want be marking anyone teams will just put 11 behind the ball in there own 3rd then boot up top for there on running striker Stoke did that last season

Already showing glimpses of what he can bring to the table and I like it, I like it a lot.
His chasing back and covering the full back is as impressive as his strength at holding defenders off - both traits Id not paid much attention to before.
His finishing doesn't seem to be too shabby either considering we were led to believe he couldn't score in a brothel.
Roll on August.

Already showing glimpses of what he can bring to the table and I like it, I like it a lot.
His chasing back and covering the full back is as impressive as his strength at holding defenders off - both traits Id not paid much attention to before.
His finishing doesn't seem to be too shabby either considering we were led to believe he couldn't score in a brothel.
Roll on August.

You mean he "TRACKS BACK"?

Noticed his quote on the OS that he still hasn't shaken off the Liverpool mandated lingo ...

“My aim is just to take things slowly, do my best playing for Manchester City Football Club and hopefully that will bring me success.”

At least the diving seemed to die down already. It'll take a while for him to become cleansed I guess.

I bet he feel the pressure lifting every day. :-)

I find it funny how all the so called experts were slating Pellegrini's tactical awareness and lauding Rodgers as a genius even tho he was playing Sterling at right wing back of all places and then Pelle plays him in his favorite position and surprise surprise he is performing again. Some genius that Brodge.

I was really happy we signed Sterling the main reason being just to wined the scousers up!
Wasn't sure about him player wise he runs strange and at Liverpool looked like no end product and this RS7 thing well!
I know its only pre season but what I have seen of him in the friendlies makes me think that this guy good well be the next real thing!!!!
His awareness passing eagerness tracking back and finishing have been excellent!
Hats off to you young Sterling you are starting to change my mind about you already and the season hasn't even started yet.
I really hope you score against Liverpool in scouserland and cant wait to be there and share the experience with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.