Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

Our attack is the threat to other teams but what about our vulnerability to quick attacks from defensively minded teams ? We lost quite a few points to teams we should have beaten last season.
Has this vulnerability been fixed or will more teams sit deeper in the hopes of emulating say Burnley's results against us ?

De Bruyne has quite the shot from range on him :)

Fantastic how quickly he's settling in alongside Merlin. As Neville mentioned earlier, it shows his footballing intelligence. Now to add Kun in to the mix...I can't wait!

Fantastic how quickly he's settling in alongside Merlin. As Neville mentioned earlier, it shows his footballing intelligence. Now to add Kun in to the mix...I can't wait!

Kun will be the catalyst for the young mans explosion onto the scene fully,playing with Aguero must be a dream for players like Sterling I reckon he's going to revel in it.

I'm amazed people are only just realising how awesome a signing this is. Can't think of a better 20 year old on the planet, but then again I'm not a scout so I wouldn't know! To put it in perspective, he's almost the same age as Lopes... yet nobody expects Lopes to be world class already. But Sterling arguably is.
I don't think Sterling is world class atm, very good player though.

Shearer boring on yesterday about Sterling being nowhere near good enough to justify his transfer fee (although he would improve City).

You got nothing better to do or talk about, Shearer? Like maybe reading Football Management for Dummies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.