"Official Sleeve Partner"

Ric

Administrator
I'm not sure being "the first club in the Premier League to announce an Official Sleeve Partner" is anything to be particularly proud about, unless they're paying an obscene amount for it. Looks pretty shit.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/2017/03/17/manchester-city-and-nexen-tire-announce-first-premier-league-shirt-sleeve-partnership/1489758525960

C7IB_-_WkAAAmxZ.jpg

Modern football eh, ridiculous. And "Pep Guardiola, Ilkay Gundogan, Gabriel Jesus and Jill Scott were present at the partnership signing ceremony at the City Football Academy" What a waste of their time.

This will make the nicest city shirt look shite, just look how shit and cheap that looks! I can guarantee the shirts will be covered in them in a few years time

Just another step towards making our kits shitter and shitter each season.

i just wish for once the club would not think about money and instead think about the quality of our home shirt. it looks fucking shite, you may swell just cover the whole kit in sponsorships

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.