"Official Sleeve Partner"

I reckon some of us bigger lads could get bigger sponsors' logos on our shirts. I don't know if this should entitle us to a discount or cost more.

Tyre manufacturer sponsoring us....

Good job it wasnt Michelin or there could have been a new white kit
ytK0rm.gif

As long as the City shit has a nike badge on I would never buy one any way, so it doesn"t bother me how many shirt sponsors they have.
This view might change if and when we change to a decent kit supplier.

Some other Clubs may not be able to do a similar deal straight away as they could have an exclusivity deal with their main shirt sponsor. They can of course try to renegotiate they shirt sponsorship deal if they think that (plus a sleeve sponsor) will generate more revenue overall.

A football sponsorship expert on 5 Live reckons that a sleeve sponsor would expect to pay roughly 20 percent of what a main shirt sponsor would pay (sleeve sponsorship is a fifth of the size). For a city, that's likely to be in in the region of £5mil per year.

Some other Clubs may not be able to do a similar deal straight away as they could have an exclusivity deal with their main shirt sponsor. They can of course try to renegotiate they shirt sponsorship deal if they think that (plus a sleeve sponsor) will generate more revenue overall.

A football sponsorship expert on 5 Live reckons that a sleeve sponsor would expect to pay roughly 20 percent of what a main shirt sponsor would pay (sleeve sponsorship is a fifth of the size). For a city, that's likely to be in in the region of £5mil per year.
So if the figure above is £12m it's a great deal.

We should get a grip and accelerate the value of the main shirt logo with this deal as a base.

So if the figure above is £12m it's a great deal.

We should get a grip and accelerate the value of the main shirt logo with this deal as a base.

£12mil is a great deal if that's the figure. That could pay for Bonucci's wages.

Had a look at the sleeve on my Rugby League top and notice there is a sponsor on it. I've never really paid any attention to it before. The sleeve logos are small in comparison with the main shirt sponsor as others have said.

£12mil is a great deal if that's the figure. That could pay for Bonucci's wages.

Had a look at the sleeve on my Rugby League top and notice there is a sponsor on it. I've never really paid any attention to it before. The sleeve logos are small in comparison with the main shirt sponsor as others have said.
The reason I don't buy rugby league kits is because there are too many sponsors on them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.