"Official Sleeve Partner"

When I was living in Melbourne a few years ago, I bought a Melbourne City shirt and theirs have a sponsor on the bottom half of the back panel, below the player's number. We'll probably have them soon too. Our shirts will be plastered with them, like formula one cars. Football is so shit now. If it wasn't an addiction I'd have jacked it in!!

We just need a couple more doses of cold turkey like the match last Wednesday and the shit cock-up re the U18s derby and we could be on the road to a permanent cure!

It works for some clubs ...

C7S1EHSXQAAdxav.jpg

Given the amount of air time Nexen got at the game yesterday, There top guy being on the pitch at half time handing out prizes & them getting them to give him a round of applause & the amount of Nexen guests in the Legends Lounge seats with purple blankets, purple scarfs all wearing City Shirts with Nexen 0 on the back.... I would say these guy's have just committed to spending a very significant amount of money with us over the next 3 years.....!

Doesn't bother me one bit as it doesn't affect me.
I stopped buying shirts since we switched to Nike as well i don't like their template designs they've given us.

Next season however I've heard we will be having white shorts again, so fair play to Nike for this (If true)

I'm out of the habit of buying shirts now.
No kids, so no reason to buy them.

Only slight gripe is that Nexen seem insistent on spelling "Tyre" the American English way which I can understand as most people seeing this branding will be based outside of the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.