Official Summer 2015 Transfer Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, hes a decent english defender, and as you say their system is very good. Good signing for them I think
How many times does a guy have to get relegated before he's no longer considers decent? Pretty sure both times he's been relegated, the team he's played for has had the worst defence in the league and finished bottom of the table as well. But then again, they can make Lovren look like a £20m player and Yoshida look like a premier league footballer, so he'll probably be alright. I actually thought he looked alright at Spurs, a real prospect, but his career since leaving has been nothing short of a disaster.

How many times does a guy have to get relegated before he's no longer considers decent? Pretty sure both times he's been relegated, the team he's played for has had the worst defence in the league and finished bottom of the table as well. But then again, they can make Lovren look like a £20m player and Yoshida look like a premier league footballer, so he'll probably be alright. I actually thought he looked alright at Spurs, a real prospect, but his career since leaving has been nothing short of a disaster.
Tbh, I called him decent based on what he showed in Spurs. But its hard to look good in those QPR and Cardiff teams. Think the downward spiral in his career is down to bad decisions rather than being a bad footballer. Stil young too

I'm off on me holls for2 weeks. I want to return with us having 6 points from 2 games, and signed Pogba, De Bruyne and Isco. I.e. a bit of effort put in by the players (for the 6 points) and the management/board (for realizing transfertargets). Why make life harder than it should be ...

Think jmw has upped sticks after all that commotion on the ruben coulsilas thread...

Hopefully he'll be back soon? Good contributor to the forum for 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.