Official Ticket Exchange

Tam_O_Shanter

Other than a post on the official site saying that this was coming and there would be more information prior to the start of the season; nothing more has been heard of this venture. I know already that there a few games I wont be able to make and I'd like to use this scheme, anyone know what's happening?

Hello just phoned the club, information for the Watford game will be posted before 9am Monday and fans will be able to use the service online through their online account from Monday 9am. I have two adult and one under 16 available in the upper tier of the Family Stand if anyone is interested.

Wouldn't hold your breath they initially told me it would be today at the very latest. Besides till they've sold all their tickets they wouldn't even look at selling the spares so this service will only benefit people in games which are officially a sell out and certainly no guarantee Watford will be.

Each Ticket Exchange Eligible Seasoncard Holders may only use the Exchange to sell
their ticket upto a maximum of six (6) Premier League Matches during the Season.

Does this mean I can only ATTEMPT to sell my match day tickets 6 times, or that I can keep trying until I have sold 6 times? In other words, what happens if they don't sell?
Sounds like maybe the second option ("to sell") but not clear.

Does this mean I can only ATTEMPT to sell my match day tickets 6 times, or that I can keep trying until I have sold 6 times? In other words, what happens if they don't sell?
Sounds like maybe the second option ("to sell") but not clear.

I'm presuming it means you can only sell tickets 6x (with 1x classed as being when your ticket is actually "sold")
if it fails to sell then you may still have another opportunity to sell another ticket for another match.

The full T&C's are here http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/1516/1516 MCFC Ticket Exchange TCS FINAL.ashx
I haven't read them all but it may cover your question in depth.
if not and you are still unsure - phone/email the Ticket Office and see if they know.

THink any spares will stay on here because it's clear from the oS if they don't sell it at full price you'll not get 1/19th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.