Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2012

Kippaxgirl said:
ttt

Also, technically Didier Drogba wasn't released. He left on his own accord by refusing to sign another contract with Chelsea.

It's simpler to put it under one banner, it makes it look tidier, it will change to Free once he moves to another club.

p.s. ttt?

Updated 28/05/12, been out all day so would appreciate any updates if I've missed something.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Kippaxgirl said:
ttt

Also, technically Didier Drogba wasn't released. He left on his own accord by refusing to sign another contract with Chelsea.

It's simpler to put it under one banner, it makes it look Didier, it will change to Free once he moves to another club.

p.s. ttt?

Updated 28/05/12, been out all day so would appreciate any updates if I've missed something.

edited for my own amusment

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Kippaxgirl said:
ttt

It's simpler to put it under one banner, it makes it look Didier, it will change to Free once he moves to another club.

p.s. ttt?

edited for my own amusment

you have a peculiar sense of humour...

Updated 29/05/12.

Is anyone surprised with Emre going to Atletico? I wonder if they will put in a bid for Luis Suarez as well.

Seeing as Hazard hasn't officially signed and just seen an interview where he calls Chelski crap, we might be able to hijack the move. Still this is from talksport, so not exactly reliable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.