"oh" moments

Dubai Blue said:
pominoz said:
I have tried to ring the Mrs on her mobile phone to let her know she had left her mobile at home :-(
Ha ha, I've done this a couple of times. I'm also forever walking around looking for things that I'm already holding in my hands.

I think I'm going senile.

You mean like looking for your glasses whilst wearing them ...

Yes, I'm going senile too .... ;)

BillyShears said:
Dubai Blue said:
pominoz said:
I have tried to ring the Mrs on her mobile phone to let her know she had left her mobile at home :-(
Ha ha, I've done this a couple of times. I'm also forever walking around looking for things that I'm already holding in my hands.

Glasses is a regular one, yes.

I can also often be found stomping around the flat looking for my phone as we're about to head out.
Me: Where the fucking fuck is my fucking phone for fuck's sake?
Mrs: In your hand, you knobhead.

Dubai Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Dubai Blue said:

Glasses is a regular one, yes.

I can also often be found stomping around the flat looking for my phone as we're about to head out.
Me: Where the fucking fuck is my fucking phone for fuck's sake?
Mrs: In your hand, you knobhead

LOL! I was talking to a pal on the phone a week or two ago, on the way out the door, "hurry up and open the car" she said i replied "give me a minute" When she asked me what i was looking for i replied "my phone". I was bastard talking on it at the time....
:0(

ono said:
When my ex (gf at the time) told me she 'didn't do blow jobs' - a few weeks after we'd started seeing eachother.

Give her her dues. She stuck to it for nearly 3 years.

Beat_wife.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.