Oi Pocomoke

Gaudino said:
Cresus Jhist. They make it too easy for us.

Remember reading something like 98% of Americans don't have a passport.....We need to work on that 2% and keep them all where they are.

Wrong Gaudino. They need to take that 98% on a tour conducted by Noam Chomsky of Vietnam, Cambodia, Loas, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Chile, Argentina, Colombia.......and every other place in the world we have decided to fuck with for our own iterests.....or ahem....freedom I mean! (which I guess is the rest of the world).

I would in a heartbeat. Good god, that's incredible. What a strange game show? Never seen that before. I guess the point is to see if your smarter than someone in elementary school?.......quality stuff.

Knight1979 said:
I would in a heartbeat. Good god, that's incredible. What a strange game show? Never seen that before. I guess the point is to see if your smarter than someone in elementary school?.......quality stuff.
FFS;she's a c&w singer. Kellie Pickler. "Howdy y'all"! Still would though!!!
kellie.jpg

jimharri said:
What about this stupid b****? If she tried that over this side of the Atlantic, she would have the shit kicked out of her! She is twisted beyond belief!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGvRo-hi ... re=related
Actually, watching that is deeply depressing and frightening.

Thats the Phelps family, Lous Theroux did a documentry on them...

They deserve to be hit by a truck... repeatidly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.