OK so we won . . . . ..

i dont think hughes is to get too much credit today as a fit vassell and a fit benjani probably would have started ahead of elano and caicedo. Im gonna give hughes till the end of the season where realistically we should be in the top 6 or 7. Bit of a daft thread though, lets get behind him and hope he pulls something big out the bag in jan

Ducado said:
<Yawns before punching monitor>

What do you expect when you get people starting threads asking where the Hughes out mob are? I suspect the vast majority of the Hughes out brigade are not too arsed about current form it's more about Hughes as a manager and what he will do for us in the future.

We can't win though, can we? If we don't say anything then we're crawling back under our stones until we lose and if we do post something then we're ruining a good day.

Blue Mooner said:
Only six points off 7th in the league now, sorry, that's far too positive thinking.

I agree but unfortunately we are only 1 above the bottom 3. Portsmouth in particular are in freefall, and unlike us (including their 20m for Diarra) have no money. Come on City back to back wins is what's required now and I mean Blackburn and Portsmouth.

do any of the hughes out brigade actualy stop to think maybe, just maybe the players are lazy tw*ta, who do need a kick up the arse & maybe it is a bitter pill we have to take to swallow before we get a vast improvement later when the new regime gets them on track.....? just maybe hughes is right

ballinio said:
do any of the hughes out brigade actualy stop to think maybe, just maybe the players are lazy tw*ta, who do need a kick up the arse & maybe it is a bitter pill we have to take to swallow before we get a vast improvement later when the new regime gets them on track.....? just maybe hughes is right

How did the lazy twats finish 9th last season?

moomba said:
ballinio said:

if you watched last season you will no how, some great football, some very lucky wins , & i do believe the second half of the season was abysmal , with no mark hughes around

moomba said:
ballinio said:

Coz they were lazy twats for the second half, mainly. First half saved us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.