Old City shirts to send to charity???

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
I have a load of old city shirts I want to send to charity.

All in real good nick.

Id like to send them to one of those charities that send stuff out to kids in africa,

Does anyone know how to do this/who to get in contact with/does the club do this?

Cheers for any help

If you have any match worn shirts please send me a message - I have a large collection of match worn shirts and ex players collections

Old City tops, good condition. Come into my office, now the address i give you may at first appear to be in the UK, however i will just be 'holding' the shirts until they get picked up by the finest charity pickup guys going, i can assure you this...what...what is everyone looking at me for like that, ahh sod ya's :-D

There is a chap on here very involved with Sierra Leone, the guys he helps could do with them i bet mate. Sorry i can't remember his name of the top of my head but he should see this thread.

If you have any match worn shirts please send me a message - I have a large collection of match worn shirts and ex players collections
I'm thinking of retiring an old pair of Y fronts. I was going to use them a dish cloth but happy to forward them if you wish.

no they are not match worn shirts...just replicas bought int he city shop etc.......sorry

Old City tops, good condition. Come into my office, now the address i give you may at first appear to be in the UK, however i will just be 'holding' the shirts until they get picked up by the finest charity pickup guys going, i can assure you this...what...what is everyone looking at me for like that, ahh sod ya's :-D

There is a chap on here very involved with Sierra Leone, the guys he helps could do with them i bet mate. Sorry i can't remember his name of the top of my head but he should see this thread.

yeah i thats the guy i was thinking about ... I knew I had seen something like that before on here.....

Hopefully someone will remember who it is and I can get to talk to him...happy to pay the postage and send them to him

yeah i thats the guy i was thinking about ... I knew I had seen something like that before on here.....

Hopefully someone will remember who it is and I can get to talk to him...happy to pay the postage and send them to him
Sadly a very good blue called Tony Griffiths died last November. He was very much involved with Sierra Leone FC and charity funding for them.

There was a thread for him at the time. A starting point would be to look up the thread and maybe pm some of his friends who were also involved in Sierra Leone. I think one of them was called Alex the Blue. Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.