Old Manchester motorbike shops from yesteryear....

just two of my many bikes, had these in 2003 one for work one for play currently riding a honda blackbird.
bikepics-114687-full_zpsbi1itkec.jpg

just two of my many bikes, had these in 2003 one for work one for play currently riding a honda blackbird.
bikepics-114687-full_zpsbi1itkec.jpg
Nearly bought a zrx 1200s brand new from
earnshaws at Huddersfield roundabout that time, was a good deal but the Mrs felt the pillion pegs were way too high. This is my current bike
ebaa698406046888a6874e5414fdfff5.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Nearly bought a zrx 1200s brand new from
earnshaws at Huddersfield roundabout that time, was a good deal but the Mrs felt the pillion pegs were way too high. This is my current bike
ebaa698406046888a6874e5414fdfff5.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
nice.. its funny how times change in the 70s when i got my 1st bike everybody wanted alloy wheels now the spokes are back in god i do love a bike with spoked wheels.lol

Sometimes though, I shit myself thinking if I get a nail in my tyre it might throw us off
Never gave that a 2nd thought back then.

Sometimes though, I shit myself thinking if I get a nail in my tyre it might throw us off
Never gave that a 2nd thought back then.
Going by experience lol dont worry about getting nails in the back tyre ive had loads he tyre just goes down gradually and you know when its happened as you can tell with the back end,i always carry a mini compressor and a tire plugger repair kit,worth there weight in gold mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.