Old Rock Stars

Wonder what Marc Bolan would be like today if he had not met an untimely early death, his family must still be making millions with all his tunes used in adverts on TV
His family received fuck all - it was all secretly stashed away in the Cayman islands and no one knew who was controlling the millions... his son was denied anything for a few decades as he was illegitimate - until the law changed and he finally received some cash. Here is a documentary asking where the millions went

Well, he is simply the greatest rock vocalist as far as I am concerned.
He is, without doubt. He is also a very fine singer. I'm sure that you have listened to his collaboration with Alison Kraus. I was fortunate enough to see them live in Paris and his voice was just amazing with hers.

He is, without doubt. He is also a very fine singer. I'm sure that you have listened to his collaboration with Alison Kraus. I was fortunate enough to see them live in Paris and his voice was just amazing with hers.
That album he did with Alison Krauss is outstanding.

His family received fuck all - it was all secretly stashed away in the Cayman islands and no one knew who was controlling the millions... his son was denied anything for a few decades as he was illegitimate - until the law changed and he finally received some cash. Here is a documentary asking where the millions went

Cheers, the things you learn on here is fascinating, thought it was just a straight forward inheritence

Where the Trick good this time? How's the latest album?

I wanted to go but already spent far too much on gigs this year.

One of the best sets I have seen them do in a long time. Very varied and a good few that I haven't heard them do before live. Next night in Bristol was a different set yet again .... Had a great chat with RZ before the gig .... mostly about dogs, lol.

Over the three dates:

Hello There
Long Time Coming
Elo Kiddies
Big Eyes
California Man
On Top of the World
Speak Now
The House is Rockin'
Baby Loves to Rock
Ain't That a Shame
Ballad of TV Violence
You Got It Going On
In Crowd
Magical Mystery Tour
Waitin' for the Man
The Flame
When I Wake Up Tomorrow
Auf Wiedersehen
Just Got Back
Clock Strikes Ten
He's a Whore
Need Your Love
Taxman
If You Want My Love
No Direction Home
Never Had A Lot to Lose
Stop This Game
I Know What I Want
Voices
I Want You to Want Me
Dream Police
Surrender
Gonna Raise Hell
Come On Come On
Oh Candy
Lookout
Stiff Competition
Borderline
Hot Love
Southern Girls
She's Tight
High Roller
Yeah Yeah
Cold Turkey
Sick Man of Europe
Blackberry Way
Goodnight

New album .... Like last year's, first two songs don't do it for me. But then it gets much better. Floating Down is an instant CT classic ... almost Cocteau Twins guitar sound! Like A Fly also .... should have been the opening track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.