Older BM ers....

BigJoe#1

Here's a challenge....

Does anyone remember the song, the song title and singer of a Batman comedy song that wax out in the sixties. All I can recollect are the Lyrics.... Which went something like...

I like Father Christmas
And I like Robin Hood
I like Andy Pandy
And the woodentops are very good

But I like Batman, Batman, batman, batman
Batman and Robin the wonder boy..

Any links to the song of sites would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nope, but your post reminded me of a former riddler on here called sweynforkbeard or something like that. Where is he?
I used to serve him pints of ale when I worked in a pub during my college years. Fantastic bloke, both online and in person.

I certainly fall into the demographic, but I'm afraid I've never heard of this. Then again, Batman was never my choice of viewing.
Andy Pandy and the Woodentops were well cool though.

This vaguely rings a bell, but that could just be tinnitus.

It must have originated in the UK with references to Andy Pandy and the Woodentops. Was it a radio jingle perhaps? Sounds shite enough.

Here's a challenge....

Does anyone remember the song, the song title and singer of a Batman comedy song that wax out in the sixties. All I can recollect are the Lyrics.... Which went something like...

I like Father Christmas
And I like Robin Hood
I like Andy Pandy
And the woodentops are very good

But I like Batman, Batman, batman, batman
Batman and Robin the wonder boy..

Any links to the song of sites would be appreciated.

Cheers

MIKE AND BERNIE WINTERS!
The song's called 'The Man Batman'
A childhood favorite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.