Older guys and young women

oman0115

Any gentlemen on here in their 40s tapping younger women? One of my exes from a few years ago who I still keep in touch with is 27 and dating a 46 year old. I find it a bit creepy. She is very insecure and does have a level of self esteem issues possibly looking for a father figure, but I couldn't help but be weirded out a bit when she told me, dunno why.

I have my moments. Still pull the odd 26/27/28 year old but is becoming an increasingly rare event. White wined up 40 year olds, far more regular occurrence

I'm 46 wife is 33 been with her for 13 years, I'm a dirty old fucker, but the mind of a teenager as she pointed out today as I blasted Straight Outta Compton through the house at 0930am

My last five girlfriends/wife have all been significantly younger than me. 8-13 years difference in each instance.

At 45, I think having a girlfriend in her 20's or very early 30's is pushing it a bit, not that I'd say no to the opportunity!

I'm quite immature in many respects and I think that quite suits the dynamic.

My dad starting seeing my mum when he was a 30 year old widower and she was 17, and they're still as solid as a rock.

I see it that most blokes dont grow up mentally and women are usually more mature for their age so we meet in the middle, the only thing I find is when I mention stuff from the 80s and she was still in nappies!!! But I like the fact we have different interests and she leaves me alone with my City addiction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.