"Older" Pound Notes Question

Frank the Yank

No, I am not giving money away. I have some old 10's and 20's (mostly 20's) from over 5 years ago. The last time I was in England was about 5 years ago and I always keep some pound notes as I was always coming and going to England. Well, my circumstances changed and I havent been back for a while. I always kept the money in the hopes of a return. It hasnt been forthcoming but hopefully it will soon.

Now, I know we have changed the design of our currnecy here and you have done the same. Are the older type notes still in circulation/accepted?? I know here of oyu have any old, or even very damaged notes, you can take them to the bank and they will exchange the old for new. Is it more complicated than that over there or what?

Thats what I thought, Mr Banks. Thats the way it is here as well. You work in the bank, Mr Banks???

hehe no unfortunately!
I used to 'work' in the north stand though lol
No I used to run my own business until i escaped the uk!!

whereabouts in the US are you?

Where do I live?? Oh no where you really heard of. Its dead boring and theres nowt to do, especially this time of year. Its called New York....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.