Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he look ok, probably even go as far as to say he played well, but he was hardly a world beater or the second coming of Christ out there. Took his goal well, but the defending left a lot to be desired, and again it was hardly a stunning strike or anything. Overall he played fairly well, but I saw nothing there that would have scouts for top sides taking too much notice of him. The diving is something that we could do without though, it's more of an issue in England than in Europe, seems to just be accepted in many European countries whereas your average English football fans absolutely hates a diver.

I do worry about your prospects as a football scout given that, were I to judge his performance tonight based solely on your comments, and not on actually watching him, I'd be convinced he'd had a superb game and looked World Class, whereas the truth is he played pretty well but nothing spectacular.

You are saying a World class performance but if you look, nobody on the same pitch had a "world class" performance. It's a lot to do with the weather I think. Shatov and normally all players play better during the Summer. But let's be fair here, without Shatov, the two goals Zenit scored yesterday wouldn't have happened. He got a 7.96 rating yesterday on whoscored.com for his performance, where as he got 8.76 rating for his game against Lyon at home.

For a question for everybody, where do people think Shatov will end up next year? Will he still be at Zenit or will he be at another club? If so, what club?

You are saying a World class performance but if you look, nobody on the same pitch had a "world class" performance. It's a lot to do with the weather I think. Shatov and normally all players play better during the Summer. But let's be fair here, without Shatov, the two goals Zenit scored yesterday wouldn't have happened. He got a 7.96 rating yesterday on whoscored.com for his performance, where as he got 8.76 rating for his game against Lyon at home.

For a question for everybody, where do people think Shatov will end up next year? Will he still be at Zenit or will he be at another club? If so, what club?
He's gonna end up in your basement I reckon.

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Lokomotiv Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.