Oliver Ntcham

He's very talented. Probably won't ever be City-level but a notch below if he gets more consistent.

He ain't having a stormer he is doing just ok against a shit side.

He played really well. Let's see how he does in the CL. I know he will do it.

I don't know if you have a buy back it sell on, but let's be clear, we will have no problem recouping our cash and some.

He's only 21.

His team is dominating the opposition and he is playing a big part in it. As I said it is impressive as he is 21 and it is a high pressure game. These matches are never easy.

You're right, these games are a fucking nightmare. So much hinges on them for us. The pressure is so intense.

At the end I mostly felt relief.

And half cut.

I had to laugh the other day, Sinclair was quoted as saying he's now the £8m player city paid for.... Ntcham is average, however will stand out a mile up there, good luck to the kid all the same!

I had to laugh the other day, Sinclair was quoted as saying he's now the £8m player city paid for.... Ntcham is average, however will stand out a mile up there, good luck to the kid all the same!

We didn't buy him for 'up there' we bought him for the CL. He looks good, will need to see if he us worth the money during the group stage.

I think he will be.

Bobby Johnstone came from up there, Denis Law did, Billy McNeill, Tom Maley, Willie Donachie, loads of great players and managers have come from 'up there'. In fact, they almost invented the game we know as football. The Scottish game might be struggling a bit at the moment but think on because City were struggling a bit not long ago. Everybody and everything can fall on hard times and get left behind but English football has always owed a historical debt to Scottish football. I don't think it's appropriate for City fans to be patronising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.