Oliver Ntcham

Bobby Johnstone came from up there, Denis Law did, Billy McNeill, Tom Maley, Willie Donachie, loads of great players and managers have come from 'up there'. In fact, they almost invented the game we know as football. The Scottish game might be struggling a bit at the moment but think on because City were struggling a bit not long ago. Everybody and everything can fall on hard times and get left behind but English football has always owed a historical debt to Scottish football. I don't think it's appropriate for City fans to be patronising.

Aah, Bobby! What a player! The fifties version of David Silva! And never resorted to being a skinhead! I'm gonna have trouble tonight recognising Silva. I'll probably comment "WTF is Silva doing back there?' And then realise it's another baldicoots!

I always thought that Ntcham had a real chance and I hoped he would make it with us. He was very talented, but also inconsistent, appearing to apply himself when he wanted to. I suspect he will become an excellent player and I wish him well.

Bobby Johnstone came from up there, Denis Law did, Billy McNeill, Tom Maley, Willie Donachie, loads of great players and managers have come from 'up there'. In fact, they almost invented the game we know as football. The Scottish game might be struggling a bit at the moment but think on because City were struggling a bit not long ago. Everybody and everything can fall on hard times and get left behind but English football has always owed a historical debt to Scottish football. I don't think it's appropriate for City fans to be patronising.
No, we haven't.

Really? Did he have a fantastic second half? because i watched the first and he did very little.
Scored a decent goal though with a deflection, passed well and was generally pretty good I thought, the pick of the midfield though it wasn't the finest performance from Celtic.

Scored a decent goal though with a deflection, passed well and was generally pretty good I thought, the pick of the midfield though it wasn't the finest performance from Celtic.
Cheers.
I hope he comes good because he had enormous potential as a kid.If rumours are to be believed......once again,it was the old attitude that did for him in Italy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.